The Maxtec Max O2+A Oxygen AnalyzerThe MAXO2+A was designed with simplicity and portability in mind. This analyzer is ideal for checking oxygen percent accuracy in concentrators.
- 24 month warranty on both the analyzer and the sensor
- Internal MAX-250+ Long Life Sensor
- 5,000+ hours operation on 2 AA batteries
- Easy one touch calibration
- Patented ergonomic design fits comfortably in your hand
- Quickly adapts to bore tube applications
Invacare O2 Check PlusChecks Liter Flow and Back Pressure
Checks Purity of the Oxygen Output
Never replace expensive fuel cell
Invacare Check O2 Plus Oxygen Analyzer
Now there is one economical instrument that reports all the operating parameters necessary for performing oxygen concentrator checks. The Invacare Check O2 Plus Oxygen Analyzer is an efficient and cost effective oxygen analyzer designed with technicians in mind. The Invacare Oxygen Analyzer checks oxygen concentration (%), flow rate (up to 6 LPM), and patient outlet pressure (psi-kPa) on any oxygen concentrator. In addition, the Invacare Check O2 Plus Oxygen Analyzer never needs to be calibrated and there is no fuel cell to replace. The Invacare Check O2 Plus is three oxygen analyzers rolled into one.
Features of the Invacare Check O2 Plus Oxygen Analyzer
- Features simple, two button operation with a 9 volt battery power source.
- Provides three years of typical use.
- Shuts off automatically to extend battery life.
- Never needs to be calibrated.
- Measures three parameters, eliminating the need for multiple instruments.
- Never needs to have the fuel cell replaced with its ultrasonic technology.
- 2 year limited warranty.
- Warranty: 2 year limited
- Range: 0.5 - 6 LPM (+/- 0.5 LPM)
- Manufacturer: Invacare
Handi Plus Oxygen Analyzer
The Handi+ is everything it's always been and more! Maxtec has improved the Handi O2 analyzer to better meet your needs for oxygen analysis. The simple to use, one-touch calibration button, new overmold and calibration reminder combined with the traditional 1 year warranty, auto-off and size make it the best of its class. This analyzer is great for spot-checking O2 percentage in hospitals, clinics and in homecare environments.
- New and improved one-touch calibration button
- Overmold for extra protection
- Small, convenient and portable
Please call us at 1-877-901-1464 with any questions.
About American Medical