Sequal Eclipse 3 Oxygen Concentrator
The Sequal Eclipse 3 is an extremely lightweight portable concentrator that provides users with ambulatory oxygen to meet all you travel and home needs. It was tested and designed with Sequal’s advanced autoSAT technology and made to be worry free and require minimal maintenance.
Sequal Eclipse 3 Price:
This manufactuer will not allow as to display the price for this product. Please provide us with your name and email and we will give you the price on this product.
Information on the SeQual Eclipse: Call us at 1-877-901-1464
This unit features SeQual’s advanced autoSAT technology that will maintain oxygen by adjusting your respiratory rate. As your oxygen rate proceeds to increase the autoSAT device will increase the oxygen output to make sure there is no interruption of oxygen. This technology will provide you with unequaled performance that will not limit your oxygen flow; allowing the system to adjust to increased oxygen that happens as a part of a your everyday, normal life.
The SeQual Eclipse offers 2 modes of oxygen delivery; pulse dose and continuous flow. The continuous flow provides oxygen in doses from .05 to 3 LPM while the pulse dose mode ranges from 16 to 96 mL. Having both these options lets users to maintain their lifestyle and be active in their community. The continuous mode is also compatible with many CPAP/BiPAP machines that are used for users that have sleep apnea.
The LCD screen displays your dosage in either LPM or mL that will allow for the most accurate reading. In pulse mode, if an effort is not sensed the concentrator will provide you with a oxygen from the continuous flow mode. This machine will search for a breath about every 15 seconds. It offers a complete dose selection that will broaden your active lifestyle.
SeQual Eclipse Performance and Design Features
- A portable concentrator that is in a undersized and elegant design that weighs only 19 pounds with the capability of 1 to 6 LPM on Pulse and 1 to 3 LPM on Continuous.
- A pulse and dose concentrator that offers travel and stationary oxygen needs. It is lightweight and easy to travel with. The machine is quiet and offers fewer disturbances.
- Extra long battery life that has a maximum recharge time of up to 5 hours and offers AC/DC power solutions that offer extra power options.
- Long service periods which results less lower maintenance.
- FAA approved for flight on airlines.
- Additional accessories that promote an active lifestyle.
SeQual Eclipse Specifications
- Dimensions: 19.3 Inches High x 12.3 Inches Wide x 7.1 Inches Deep
- Weight: 17.4 pound with battery
- Power: 48 watts of power at 1.0 LPM and 85 watts on a setting of 6 pulse.
- Sound Level: 40 decibels at Pulse setting of 3, 48 decibels at Continuous Flow of 3
- Oxygen Concentration: 91% to 93%
- Operation Temperature: 50 F to 104 F
- Altitude Operating Range: Up to 13,123 Feet.
- Battery Operating Life:Pulse Flow: 5.2 hours on setting of 2, 3.5 hours on a setting of 6
Continuous Flow: 2 hours on a setting of 2, 1.3 hours on a setting of 3
- Power Recharge Time: 1.8 to 5 hours (average)
- Average Power Consumption: 52 to 145 watts on Continuous, 45 to 95 watts on Pulse
- Power Connection: AC: 100-240 VAC/ 50-60 Hz, DC: 12 Volts
- Max O2 Output: Pulse Flow: .096 LPM, Continuous Flow: 3 LPM
- FAA Approved: Yes
About American Medical