AirSep VisionAire Home Oxygen Concentrator
The AirSep VisionAire is one of the quietest and lightest home oxygen concentrators available today. Weighing in at only 30 pounds with an oxygen capacity of 5 liters per minute; this makes the VisionAire extremely power efficient and economical choice for users who need home oxygen.
AirSep VisionAire Price:
This manufacturer will not allow us to advertise the price of this product without you asking for it. Please provide us with your name & email & we will send you the price.
Information on the AirSep VisionAire: Call us at 1-877-901-1464
We have two models in the VisionAire series, the VisionAire 3 and the VisionAire 5. The VisionAire 3 has settings that go up to 3 LPM, and other than the difference in continuous flow capacity, they both have the same features and are the same size and weight. It offers a continuous oxygen flow at an average purity of 96%.
The VisionAire weighs in at just 30 lbs, which is very light for most home oxygen concentrators. It's 14 inches wide, 20 inches tall and 11.5 inches deep, so it won't take up very much room in your home. The light weight, wheels on the bottom and handle located at the middle of the top of the unit makes it easy to wheel around your home. If you are having a hard time picturing how big it is, just picture the average household trashcan, like the one you would have in your kitchen, only much nicer looking.
It will stay relatively discreet in your home, in several different ways. It's black, sleek cabinet will blend in around the house, and was designed to not just look like an unattractive piece of medical equipment. You shouldn't have to look at your home oxygen concentrator and feel as though it sticks out too much in your home. You also won't need to worry about the noise level in your home. The VisionAire only gets to around 40 decibels, which is much quieter than most other home oxygen concentrators. It's only a low hum and barely as noticeable as the hum made by your refrigerator.
Another way the VisionAire stays low-key is in how little electricity it needs to run. The VisionAire is much more energy efficient than the older generation of home oxygen concentrators that run at the same setting for the same amount of time. An average of only 290 watts is used by this concentrator on a regular basis.
Your AirSep VisionAire comes with a 5 year manufacturers warranty, and you won't need to worry about changing any filters, as the VisionAire is maintenance free.
AirSep VisionAire Performance and Design Features
- Modern and stylish compact design weighing only 30 pounds.
- Continuous Flow concentrator that goes up to 5 liters per minute.
- Uses less power that will result in a lower electricity bill.
- 3-Year Manufacturers Warranty.
AirSep VisionAire Specifications
- Dimensions: 14.1 Inches Wide x 20.8 Inches High x 11.5 Inches Deep
- Weight: 30 pounds
- Oxygen Concentrator: 1 to 5 LPM at around 90%
- Sound Level: 40 Decibels (less than a normal conversation)
- Alarms: Low/High Pressure and Temperature, Low Concentration, Power Failure
- Power: 115 VAC, 60 Hz; 220-240 VAC, 50 Hz; 220 VAC, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 290 Watts
- Temperature Range: Operational temperature: 41ºF to 105ºF (Operating this machine in an outside environment can affect performance.)
Storage temperature: -4°F to 140°F
- Warranty: 3-Year Manufacturers Warranty
About American Medical