Respironics EverFlo Home Oxygen Concentrator
The Respironics EverFlo Q is a extremely quiet and compact home oxygen concentrator that was designed to give users a effective and dependable oxygen system. The streamlined design of the EverFlo results a lightweight chassis and almost unnoticeable noise lever. It is easy to move and transport from room to room and has a pleasant looking blue color.
Respironics EverFlo Price:
This manufactuer will not allow as to display the price for this product. Please provide us with your name and email and we will give you the price on this product.
Information on the Respironics EverFlo: Call us at 1-877-901-1464
It can deliver pure oxygen up to 93% in settings of .5 to 5.0 LPM. It is energy efficient and designed from the premier quality parts for durability and almost maintenance free operations. The EverFlo is the perfect and most affordable solution for users that require home oxygen.
It features Pressure Swing technology that will deliver the highest level of efficiency and ease. There a state of the art design features that include a humidifier adapter that will fit all bottle types, a easy to grab handle and a green-friendly shell that allows for easier transport ease. Made in the United States from top of the line premium parts that are designed to last for years.
Respironics Everflo Q Performance and Design Features
- Compact and small at only 31 pounds.
- Ultra quiet at only 40 decibels.
- Easy to store and transport.
- Only two filters to maintain.
- Low maintenance and lower operating costs.
- Built in alarms to alert you of problems the unit is having.
- LCD screen that provides status levels as well as troubleshooting assistance.
- Recessed flow meter and cannula connector.
Respironics Everflo Q Specifications
- Dimensions: 15 Inches Wide x 23 Inches High x 9.5 Inches Deep
- Weight: 31 pounds
- Sound Level: 40 decibels
- Input Voltage and Frequency: 120 VAC (+/- 10%) and 60Hz
- Average Power Consumption: 350 watts
- Oxygen Concentration: 93% (+/- 3%) at 5 LPM
- Liter Flow: >0.5 to 5 LPM
- Alarm Levels: Very Low O2: 70%, Low O2: 82%
- Operating Temperature: 55°F to 90°F
- Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Operating Humidity: Up to 95% relative humidity
- Operating Altitude: Up to 7,500 feet
About American Medical