Liquid Oxygen Systems
Helios Marathon Liquid Oxygen Portable and for TravelOur Price: Call for lowest Price 1-877-901-1464
A new addition to the Puritan Bennett HELiOS liquid oxygen product line, the HELiOS Marathon Portable Oxygen Unit lets patients stay out all day. The HELiOS Marathon portable unit lasts up to 20 hours between refills yet weighs only 5.6 pounds fully filled. So whether it’s visiting friends and family, shopping, fishing or playing golf – patients can have long-lasting freedom without needing to refill their portable or bring along extra oxygen cylinders.
- Continuous flow/demand flow versatility. While other portable oxygen units have limited continuous flow operation, the HELiOS Marathon features multiple settings for continuous and demand flow modes.
- Lightweight design – weighs only 5.6 pounds filled.
- Lasts up to 20 hours at a demand flow setting of 2.
- Can be worn with a shoulder strap or backpack for hands-free convenience.
- Comfortable padded, slip-resistant shoulder strap.
- Fills in about 60 seconds from the home reservoir.
- Does not emit heat or noise.
- Durable, reliable design engineered to prevent leaks.
- Unit can operate flat on its back, upright or in any position in between.
- No batteries or electricity required
EasyMate by Precision Medical
Our Price: Call for lowest Price 1-877-901-1464
- Fills in 15 to 20 seconds.
- Up to 9 hours of use time.
- Compatible with PB,Mark and Caire.
- Length: 4.8 ", Width 3.6",Height 8.2"
- Weight: 3.6 lbs full
- Operation Temperature: 40 to 110 F
- Operating Altitude Range: -500ft to 10,000 ft above sea level
- Fill Source up to 50 psi
- Cannula Requirement Standard adult single lumen 7ft max
About American Medical